Biggest Baby Shower - Los Angeles
Tuesday, Mar 18 6:00 PM - Guerin Pavilion at Skirball Cultural Center
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Biggest Baby Shower Ever is like no other baby shower you've ever seen. With over 100 of the best companies in the baby industry, it's a one stop shop to test out, touch, feel and get educated on everything you can possibly need for your growing family. Enjoy mingling with other expectant and new parents while you enjoy sweet treats, mocktails and more in an elegant setting. Past attendees of the event include celebrity parents Daphne Oz, Christy Turlington, Tory Johnson, Jessica Alba, Susan Lucci, Melissa Joan Hart, Soleil Moon Frye, Tiffani Thiessen, Giuliana Rancic, Tia Mowry, Hilaria Baldwin, James and Kimberly Van Der Beek, Beverley Mitchell, Kelly Rutherford, and more.
The event will take place on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at The Guerin Pavilion at the Skirball Cultural Center 6:00-9:30pm (Super Pass entry is at 5:30pm)
You may register here
Over 100 different companies will be represented including baby gear, accessories, furniture, clothing, skin care, parenting services, retailers, and more. A full list of the exhibitors is here
GIFT BAGS AND MORE
Play games to win prizes including strollers, high chairs, diaper bags, car seats, bedding, bibs, clothing, decor and much more. Plus, everyone will go home with gift bags.
Listen to leading experts on important topics ranging from sleep safety to healthy eating to navigating LA as a new mom. Special gifts and prizes will be given to all attendees of the seminars.For more information on the seminars click HERE
Pregnancy cravings have your taste buds in a frenzy? Enjoy lite bites and sweet treats. Plus, sip the Big City Moms signature mocktail, that will have you yearning for more - long after your 4th trimester.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a basic, standard and a super pass? Basic ticket holders have access to the event. This ticket does not include a gift bag or the bingo card game.Standard pass ticket holders and Super pass ticket holders each get gift bags and can play baby shower bingo.Super pass ticket holders have access to the event 1 hour earlier (5:30), and get a Beco Baby carrier.
- My Husband would like to join in on the fun - Will he feel out of place? Husbands are absolutely welcome to join in on the fun! Please take advantage of our special couples ticket pricing. It's also helpful to have an extra set of hands to help carry all the gifts you will get!
- I would like to bring a friend with me - Do they need to purchase a ticket as well? Yes - every attendee must purchase a ticket. You can take advantage of our special "couples ticket pricing" or purchase 2 tickets and get twice the SWAG.
- What is a Baby Shower Bingo Card? Baby Shower Bingo is a fun game that we play at the event - this bingo card is your card to get your Big Baby Shower Gift. This game is optional.
- What is the gift? Your gift can be anything from a diaper bag, stroller, car seat, highchair, crib, clothing, gift certificates, feeding gear, bedding, monitors, toys, etc. The gifts are completey random.
- What if I do not like my gift or I already own the gift I received? The gifts are given out randomly. Feel free to gift your item to a friend, another attendee, or charity. Unfortunatley there will be no exhanges.
- What's in the gift bag? Full size products as well as samples, magazines, food treats, and some coupons.
- Is this event for children? This event is for new and expectant parents only. You may bring a baby in a carrier. Unfortunately the venue can not accommodate strollers.
- Are there contests that take place during the event? YES! Many companies will hold individual contests at their tables. Please note: these contests are not managed by Big City Moms - therefore anything won or any prizes uncollected from the contest should be worked out directly with the company. Big City Moms will not be held responsible for defective or uncollected winnings.
- What is your cancellation Policy? Due to the nature of this event absolutely no refunds will be given after March 13th. For more detailed information on our cancellation policy please click HERE
If you have any additional questions please email us at Info@bigcitymoms.com