I JUST HAD A BABY—NOW HOW CAN I BE A WELLNESS MAMA?
Led by Donna Ellenbogen, M.Ed, LCSW, ABD of Family Wellness Solutions
ARE YOU A WELLNESS MAMA?
You have a new job and no job training. The sense of loss of control can be overwhelming. Join other new moms for tips on how to gain control-set schedules-and find time for you.
- Being A Wellness Mama: The loss of control-helplessness-and unwanted aloneness that often comes with new motherhood.
- There’s Spit-Up on My Shirt and My Hair Has Been in a Ponytail For Two Months: How to feel beautiful when you don’t even feel like yourself! Tips on dealing with being a perfect-imperfect parent.
- There’s a Crying Baby in My House and My Husband Wants to Have Sex. How to have the sex life you want (or don’t want) after baby.
- Bugaboo Jungle: Surviving and thriving as a NYC mama.
- The In-Law Factor: How to navigate the often tricky relationship with your child’s grandparents.
WHEN: Wednesdays at 11:45am – 1:00pm 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15
COST: $175 for 5 week session
LOCATION: Kidville, 163 East 84th Street