As I’ve gotten older and more aware of the things that I use for both myself and my family. We try to eat organic as much as possible and when we have the choice, we go with products with more natural ingredients. Thankfully the market for eco-friendly products has sky-rocketed which has made it easier on parents to make better environmentally friendly decisions.
In honor of Earth Day at the end of the month, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite products that are not only good for you, but good for the earth.
1. Honest Baby Arrival Gift Set: A bundle full of everything you need when you take baby home and all of the products in this set are made of safe and natural ingredients.
2. Colorhouse Paint: Create your dream nursery with a paint that is eco-friendly and has no VOC.
3. Green Sprouts Glass Sip ‘n Straw Cup: A durable sippy cup that has the liquid only touching silicone and glass, the safest materials that don’t absorb odors. The cup comes with two different spouts and can grow with your child.
4. Lassig Green Label Neckline Bag: This chic diaper bag is almost entirely made of recycled plastic bottles!
5. Eco-Kids Eco-Dough: Let their imaginations go wild with this dough made from plant, fruit, and vegetable extracts.
6. Skylar Luna Organic Pajamas: Send your little one to bed each night in pajamas that are both comfortable and made entirely of organic cotton.
7. Wean Green Kitchen Starter Set: Durable food containers made of tempered glass that are BPA,PVC, and Phthalate free and are drop-tested meaning that your little one’s can carry them around and they won’t break if they are accidentally dropped on the ground!
8. Green Toys Shape Sorter: Have them learning their shapes in no time with this fun toy made from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
9. Earth Mama Angel Baby Happy Mama Body Wash: A body wash that was made especially for expectant mamas. Made from ginger essential oils for mamas with sensitive noses and non-toxic ingredients so it’s safe for both you and your little one.
10. Bambo Nature Baby Diapers: Diapers are a neccessity for all babies so make sure you having them wear something safe and free of harsh and dangerous chemicals. Bambo diapers are certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
11. Babo Botanicals Soothing Diaper Cream: A cream made of safe and certified organic ingredients that will help relive dryness and irritation on your baby’s bottom.
12. Dapple Baby All Purpose Cleaner Wipes: Clean up their messes with a cleaner that is safe for your family and the environment. This clean is free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES 1, 4, -dioxane & dyes.